CUSTOMIZED ACNE TREATMENT PLANS THAT DELIVER RESULTS
The Acne Treatment Clinic at GLO Antiaging Treatment Bar in Calgary helps people of all ages combat their active acne and blemishes by customizing proven treatments to produce clear and GLOing skin so that you can feel confident again.
Acne is one of the most common concerns we treat. Starting with the initial consultation and assessment, our experienced professionals will guide you through the process and work with you to customize a treatment plan that fits your budget, lifestyle and skin type.
REDUCE ACNE AND HELP AVOID BREAKOUTS WITH A CUSTOMIZED PLAN.
Because there are many different causes of acne, the key to successful treatment is a personalized treatment plan that focuses on your unique skin type and the underlying cause of your acne.
Acne is an extremely common condition in men and women of all ages, from teens and young adults to middle age patients. It can take many different forms including blackheads or whiteheads, pimples and pustules, or scaly red areas, all varying in size, shape, number and concentration. Acne may appear in outbreaks of differing severity for different lengths of time. Scarring may result from acne. Although hormones are often somewhat responsible, as with adolescents, levels of stress, genetics, certain bacteria and the consumption of certain foods may also play a role.
Acne is a clogged pore or hair follicle that can appear anywhere on the skin from the face to back and shoulders, chest and even arms. Pores can become clogged with a number of things including sweat, dirt, dead skin, and sebum. Oil glands produce sebum to keep our skin from drying out. Sometimes oil glands go into over drive and produce excess sebum. The rate of sebum production is controlled by hormones, so issues often arise during times of hormonal fluctuations. Dead skin cells are usually naturally sloughed off, but sometimes they stick together and become trapped in the pore. When bacteria enters the clogged pore the result is a pimple or acne cyst.
THERE IS NO REASON TO SUFFER FROM ACNE ANYMORE WITH THE LATEST ADVANCES IN ACNE TREATMENTS AVAILABLE AT GLO ANTIAGING!
Acne Treatment Options:
- Laser Treatment- Lasers have been proven to reduce the bacteria that cause acne, clearing up skin and helping prevent future breakouts. Acne can be treated quickly and easily; results may be seen after just a few treatment sessions. The precise number of sessions will depend on the condition of your skin. Some patients describe a sensation similar to the snapping of a rubber band on the skin.*
- Spectra Carbon Laser Peel – The Spectra Peel is a highly effective option for stubborn acne. The treatment targets existing acne and helps to prevent future breakouts by reducing and controlling sebum (oil) production and diminishing the bacteria that causes acne. Other benefits for acne patients include: a reduction in the redness from inflamed acne, shrinking of enlarged pores, improvement in skin tone, texture and overall rejuvenation.*
- HydraFacial MD – The Basic HydraFacial and HydraFacial Acne treatments are highly effective for treating breakout prone skin.*
- Chemical Peels – GLO’s Acne Peels combat existing acne and diminish the number of future breakouts.*
- Pharmaceutical Grade Skin Care – Not all products are created equally. Only 5% of skin care products are considered pharmaceutical-grade. To meet pharmaceutical standards, they must contain 99.9% pure active ingredients and 0.1% (or less) of bacteria and must follow the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). At GLO we pride ourselves on offering pharmaceutical-grade products that are superior in the treatment of acne.*
- Blue and Red LED Light Therapy- with the Opera LED Light Therapy Mask.
- GLO Professional Mineral Makeup – The best foundation for acne is mineral foundation. It is non acnegenic and non-comedogenic so it does not clog pores that may already be burdened with oil and bacteria.*
- Acne Scar Treatment – The award winning Venus Viva treatment offers state of the art technology for diminishing acne scars.*
Whether you are suffering from adult or teen acne, the most effective treatment plans target acne from different angles by combining the modalities that are best suited to your specific type of acne and/or blemishes.
If you are ready to take on your existing acne and help prevent the occurrence of future breakouts, the highly trained skin professionals at GLO Antiaging Treatment Bar in Calgary are here to assist you. Contact us or call 403-455-0444 to schedule a complimentary consultation today.
* Results may vary.