Visia Skin Analysis
Don’t wait for age to surprise you…know what is hiding beneath your skin!
Getting an in-depth understanding of your skin is the first step towards complexion health and vitality, which is why we offer the VISIA Skin Vitality Complexion Analysis at GLO Antiaging Treatment Bar in Calgary and GLO antiaging Youth Lab in Kelowna. VISIA’s precise imaging provides the most comprehensive means available for measuring and identifying all aspects of your skin’s health. This revolutionary technology enables the targeting of problematic features including: uneven textures, wrinkles, sun damage, bacteria, rosacea and other imperfections. With the help of the VISIA technology, GLO’s clinicians are able to provide you with a uniquely personalized skin analysis that is utilized in combination with your concerns, goals and budget, to create a customzied treatment plan for optimal results.
HOW IT WORKS
The VISIA looks deep beneath your skin to capture high-quality images and automatically measure surface and subsurface skin conditions including sun damage, wrinkles, pores, red spots, bacteria and overall texture. The imaging results are then used by our antiaging experts to provide personalized recommendations for treatment and/or preventative actions.
WHAT IS CAPTURED:
- Visible spots (irregularities occurring on the skin surface – blemishes, scars, age spots and other spots).
- Wrinkles (aging results, most common around the eyes and mouth).
- Texture (peaks and valleys – blue dots show the valleys, and yellow dots show the peaks).
- Pores (small openings spread all over the skin).
- UV spots (sun damage spots on the surface and in deeper layers of skin).
- Brown spots (loss of skin color including localized hyperpigmentation, melasma under the eyes, and moles).
- Red areas (redness caused by spider veins, Rosacea, inflammations or swelling consequences).
- Porphyrin (natural bacteria that can live in pores and cause swelling).
Using the data on the right, the VISIA is able to calculate your TruSkin Age®, Percentile Score (grade of your skin relative to others of the same age and skin type), eyelash analysis, and side by side comparisons of past captures to show your progress.