BENEFITS OF JADE STONE ROLLERS AND A HOW TO GUIDE
Chinese women have used Jade Rollers to perfect their beauty and promote youthful skin since the 12th Century. Jade Facial Rollers integrate natural energy from the stone, while the coolness of the jade closes pores, promotes blood circulation, reduces puffiness, wrinkles and more.
BENEFITS OF JADE ROLLERS:
- Helps close and minimize enlarged pores
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Tones facial muscles for a younger look
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes
- Plumps wrinkles and fine lines
- Increases oxygen levels to the blood stream, stimulating the skin for a healthy glow
- Aides in releasing blocked sinus congestion and pain
- Clears toxins from the skin and reduces inflammation
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and improves blood circulation
- Minimizes spots around chin and jawline caused by a build- up of toxins
HOW TO USE A JADE ROLLER:
- As the stone is already cool it is not necessary to store it in the refrigerator. However, this may be done to improve the reduction in inflammation.
- Cleanse skin.
- The massage may be performed with or without the addition of a topical serum or cream. If desired apply a serum or your favorite cream prior to beginning, the massage will encourage deeper penetration of your favorite product.
- Using the nose as the mid-point always roll from mid-point outward. On the neck always roll up towards the chin.
- Gently glide the roller over each area 2 or more times. The roller is moved with the weight of the roller- no additional pressure is necessary.
- Use the smaller end for under eyes and eye lids.
- Apply your favorite product when completed.
HOW OFTEN TO USE:
Up to twice per day or a couple times per week depending on your how much time your schedule allows. It is better to use one time per week than to not use it at all.
To relieve sinus pain and pressure: Dampen a washcloth and heat in microwave for 10 seconds. Place over the forehead, eyes and cheekbones. Starting just above the brow at mid nose, using the small roller end, roll from the center of the bridge of your nose down to your check bones.
CLEANING THE ROLLER:
The jade roller may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth then dried with a soft cloth. Never use hot water or soak it. Do not expose jade to harsh chemicals or cleaning agents.